- Currently, Hall of Records building, 200 Orange Street, is CLOSED to the public. In-person absentee voting is NOT available at this time. The building re-open date is to be determined.
- For the August 11th Presidential/State Primary, Secretary of State of Conn. (SOTS) will be mailing Absentee ballot applications to ALL registered voters within the Democratic and Republican parties only.
- Absentee ballot applications are also available on our webpage under “Election Information” or Secretary of State (SOTS) website.
- Overseas ballots are available only through the City Clerk office.
- Notice of Primary will be available on our webpage under “Election Information” after July 7th.
- Absentee ballots become available July 21, 2020. Please find key Election dates by clicking the election calendar link under “Election information”.
WE WILL KEEP POSTING ANY FURTHER UPDATES.